Você sabe o que deve ter um site de rádio para ser considerado bom??? Você conhece algum bom site de rádio? O Blog O Segundo Choque traz uma lista feita por Dana Hall, Executive Editor da página/empresa Radio-Info.com, com o que ele acredita ser indispensável neste site e, claro, alguns exemplos:
«1. Consistent branding of your station.
2. Usable and effective advertising opportunities
3. Interesting and Interactive content for your Website user
4. Efficient and easy tools to use
5. Give them more than what they get on the air
6. Have a dedicated person to oversee and run the site
Three websites that I particularly like are CBS Rocker WXRK “K-Rock” New York, Radio One Urban WPHI “Philly 103.9” Philadelphia, and Clear Channel’s “alternative” Country KZPS “Lone Star 92.5” Dallas, each for different reasons. K-Rock is a great branding site, while WPHI’s advertising opportunities including effective advertorial, is impressive. Lone Star is simply a very non-traditional approach to a radio website (kind of like its format) and that’s what may make it so appealing to users. Check them out for yourself»
Para ler mais, acesse: What makes a great radio station website?